Saturday, September 4, 2010

Last day of summer

I have some sad news everyone...
Summer is over.
Just like that.
It was here yesterday, and when I woke up this morning it was gone.
Good news is...
I knew about summers last day ahead of time
So I was ready.
I called up my friends and told them we had an emergency.
Summer magic is almost gone!
We need to soak in as much as we can.

So we found the nearest lake and jumped in- because lakes as you know- are one of the best places to find summer magic.

I will tell you why...

Because the lake spends all summer soaking in the suns radiant beams of light until its waters are filled with the enchantment of summers magic

Which is why on the last day of summer- the water is the most magical

After a few jumps in the lake-- we could feel summer's magic sinking into our skin.

In sank into our veins and filled our hearts and before we knew it...

We were flying.
Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment