Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Morning Autumn!!!

It's a little rainy out this morning. The perfect morning to drink coffee, wear a snugly sweater, light up my pumpkin spice candle, read a good book, and.... procrastinate on packing up all my stuff.
Every time I start packing I feel overwhelmed by all my stuff! It's everywhere! Theres just too much of it. So instead, let's talk about something with less anxiety....Autumn!
And by autumn I mean, last weekend.

Last weekend, I experienced for the first time in my whole life....

A pumpkin patch!

AND.
A Corn Maze!


It was so autumny.


Here are the highlights from the day:


Number 1.

Little kids getting pumpkins

This little one here was entranced by my Mikie.
I almost felt threatened.
I mean, she's really cute.
How can I compete with that?


Number 2:
Wagons.

These things are great.
Why walk when Mikie can give you a ride?
I think I may be investing in one.

Number 3:
The Tractor.

Out in the pumpkin fields there was a lone tractor, making us feel much further from the city than we actually were.


Number 4:
The Color Orange
Was EVERYWHERE!!!


Number 5:
Underwater Sea-vegetables

They were trying to call these creatures "gourds"

But they were obviously from the deep sea.

Except for this one

Amanda saved a poor helpless swan from the swarm of sea creatures.

Number 6:
Sibling love

Danny, being the loving brother he is, shucked Amanda a great big ear of corn so that her little tummy would be happy while we were lost in the corn maze.
Though...we weren't really supposed to eat the corn...
But it was kind of an emergency.
I mean, who knows how long we could have been trapped in there. It could have been hours.
Good thing Danny was there.

Number 7:
Mikie


Taking pictures of me, taking pictures of him.

HAPPY AUTUMN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i adore this post. lovely pictures mindy b. you make me miss fall back at home.

    ReplyDelete